Spotify

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 11, 2021, 10:07:35 AM2/11/21
to Brennan Forum
I use spotify quite a bit on my B2, but when playing, and I want it to stop and play radio, for instance, I have to stop spotify from a device! So if I go out and had left spotify playing, my wife would not be able to switch to radio, or even stop music playing, without switching power off. Can anyone help on this?

PMB

Feb 12, 2021, 3:30:49 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff...

Can you change sources using the remote controller?

Paul
Brennan Support.

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 5:13:41 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
No!. Just tried all the buttons for sources, none have any effect.

PMB

Feb 12, 2021, 11:05:58 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff...

Thanks, I'll add it to the list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

jeff...@googlemail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 11:37:41 AM2/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Cheers Paul, would make my wife happy if this is resolved. BTW, this has always been the case, not just from the new app!