web upgrade

Eugene Roban

Jun 22, 2022, 8:39:31 PM6/22/22
to Brennan Forum
Did a web upgrade this am.    New appearance of gui on ipad, but iphone does not work. I don’t have sonos speakers. phone app requests IP address, but says it cannot find it. have power cycled all equipment - router, brennan b2,iphone, ipad - no joy.  Please advise.
Thanks

PMB

Jun 24, 2022, 4:10:14 AM6/24/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi gene...,

Please use our new forum - link - for any new questions.

Touch the 'mini HiFi stack' icon on the 'app' - top right hand corner - to open the Discovery page >> tap the refresh arrow (round arrow). If this doesn't find your B2, tap the 'Manual Setup' tab >> enter the IP Address shown on the B2's display >> tap 'Add Brennan'.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Message has been deleted