deleting videos on BB1

DrJohn...@btinternet.com

Aug 16, 2021, 11:47:03 AM8/16/21
to Brennan Forum

I can (apparently) delete videos on my BB1: the Web UI shows them vanishing and they no longer appear on the Web UI. But they are still there on the BB1 itself: I can still scroll down to them, and they still play (at which point they also appear on the Web UI). I don't look forward to having 90 of them listed on the little screen of the BB1, and then having to wind my way down through the 85 I no longer want to find the one which I do. How can I really remove them from the BB1? What's the trick?

john

PMB

Aug 17, 2021, 3:20:37 AM8/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

If you are referring to YouTube videos, then it sounds like you are deleting the 'history' entry rather than the 'cached' video. To delete them you need to open the web UI >> click on the video camera icon (3rd from the left, centre panel, below the Search B2 box) >> click the three dots to the right of the title >> select 'Delete'.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Aug 17, 2021, 3:21:58 AM8/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

This is the same for the BB1 and the B2.

Paul
Brennan Support.

DrJohn...@btinternet.com

Aug 17, 2021, 4:31:49 AM8/17/21
to Brennan Forum
Great!  Thanks, Paul - you got it exactly right.  Problem solved.  john