REcording from Vinyl

michael....@btinternet.com

Apr 4, 2020, 9:59:24 AM4/4/20
to Brennan Forum
I copied most of my vinyl collection onto my B2 a year or so ago.  I wanted to do a few more this week [how does one fill time on 'lock-in'?] and followed exactly the same procedure.  When I reached the stage 'Settings - Get Recording, it told me 'Failed'.  Tried a few times but with no success.  Am I missing something.  ??  Anyone out there with helpful idea??

Daniel Taylor

Apr 4, 2020, 11:13:00 AM4/4/20
to Brennan Forum
On the info that scrolls up on the front display, it will tell you if the Source is SD card or Hard Disk.  I think you have to have switched the source back to HDD before the Get Recordings command will work.  Run the command Use HDD (Maintenance menu).

PMB

Apr 5, 2020, 4:07:51 AM4/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael,

The SD Card may be full. In the Maintenance menu select 'Use SD' > check the Stat's - click the COG icon at the top of the web Ui page or press INFO on the Remote to see the SD usage/free space.

Paul
Brennan Support.