B2 Screensaver settings

Steve Russ

Jan 2, 2022, 3:52:06 PM1/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Is there an explanation of what the screensaver numbers mean? In an effort to save wear on my screen I adjusted the setting to 16 and it appears to never wake up. I tried 7 and it never seems to go to sleep.  Anyway, I'm sure there is number reference somewhere.

Any tips on this function appreciated.

TIA
Steve

Daniel Taylor

Jan 2, 2022, 5:30:22 PM1/2/22
to Brennan Forum
If you look at the Menu Summary page on the Brennan website, it describes the Screensaver settings.  There is another command for Brightness during nornal operation.  There is a wealth of information on the Brennan website.

Screensaver
    Settings > Maintenance > Screensaver
      Settings for when B2 is in standby mode:
            0 = Screensaver is Off
        1..15 = Display Brightness when in standby
                1=min, 15=max
           16 = Display Off when in standby

Brightness
    Settings > Brightness
      Settings for when B2 is in normal use:
        0..15 = display brightness,
                0=min, 15=max

Peter Lowham

Jan 2, 2022, 6:27:39 PM1/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

When the Screensaver is set to to 16, the screen can be activated by either pressing the front panel control knob or by activating the WebUI.  If you don't see the screen display, then check that the brightness setting is set to 15 (maximum) in the first instance, and if it is displaying then set it to your desired level.

Regards,
Peter.

Steve Russ

Jan 2, 2022, 8:24:22 PM1/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Thank you both for the fast reply.   I will review the documentation on the UK Brennan site.

Cheers,
Steve