Android B2 app 'paused'; no longer working.

John Jacobs

May 7, 2022, 5:43:08 AM5/7/22
to Brennan Forum
The android app on my mobile suddenly says 'paused' in small print above the volume bar, which is stuck on 0 with the crossed speaker sign. Under settings the labels are there but without any data. Browse has no list.
Switching to 'Web UI' gives a screen saying:

 'Web page not available  The web page at http://null/v3m.html could not be loaded because net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.

Can anyone help?

JFBUK

May 7, 2022, 6:42:50 AM5/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

this forum has now been superseded by

So please post there in the future.

Are you sure your phone is properly connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Brennan ?

John

PMB

May 9, 2022, 2:42:09 AM5/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi weary...,

Try powering the phone down, wait a minute and power it on again.

Please continue this on our new Forum page - link - search for Android app or app in case there is already a thread with answers.

Paul
Brennan Support.

wandb...@googlemail.com

May 9, 2022, 7:09:46 AM5/9/22
to Brennan Forum
We are getting the same problem. This happened immediately after the new B2 app was issued. It appears not to work with Samsung mobiles. Our phone is working well and is connected to the same BT wi fi network as the Brennan B2. Can Brenan please find a fix.

Christian Sunderland

May 9, 2022, 9:26:43 AM5/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Without being unhelpful and redirecting you to the new forum...

Click on the 'hi-fi' image on the top-right hand corner...
Then click on the circlular arrow.  It should then refind your Brennan.

You should only have to do this the once.

Christian

PMB

May 10, 2022, 3:22:15 AM5/10/22
to Brennan Forum
And if that doesn't work, try - touching the 'Manual Setup' tab at the bottom of the screen and entering the IP Address of your B2 manually.

Paul
Brennan Support.