line out

flatcoatdino

Aug 2, 2018, 3:15:32 AM8/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Am trying to use my B2 Line out as it doesn't work well through the amplified.  The hole where you put the 3.5mm jack is very wobbly and the jack doesn't stay in - so cannot be used.  Any advice please.  Many thanks  Anne  Also advice about making the internal amp better if possible so don't need to use line out.  On Brennan';s advice bought 8 ohm speakers but sound still cuts out at relatively low levels.

PMB

Aug 2, 2018, 4:35:51 AM8/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Anne,

I have emailed you (separately) saying I thought the 'Line Out' socket on your unit is broken and needs a repair. We will take a look at the amplifier at the same time.

BTW the B2 should work OK with your 6 ohm Wharfdales.

Paul
Brennan Support.