Loss of CD Cover Artwork

Michael Croucher

Feb 10, 2019, 7:42:45 AM2/10/19
to Brennan Forum
I have been making changes to the Name of a CD or to the Artists details and in doing so have noticed the CD's cover artwork have been removed/lost. Is there any way of ensuring this doesn't happen?

Daniel Taylor

Feb 10, 2019, 8:00:37 AM2/10/19
to Brennan Forum
I wonder if by changing the name of either the artist or album, you've confused the B2.  It still has the previous artist/album in it's index.  When you make changes of this sort, you should run the Scan Disk command (int the Settings menu) so the B2 can refresh it's index.  I think your artwork will reappear.