Creating compilations

Roger Terry

Dec 20, 2020, 3:38:50 AM12/20/20
to Brennan Forum

I have a lot of compilation CD's which contain a few gems but a lot of dross. I think it would be possible to create my own CD's by creating computer folders as CD's dragging and dropping the required tracks and then moving them via USB stick into the Brennan. Am I correct? if so, what software to use on a Mac for the initial ripping process?

Alternatively, could I connect my mac via NAS and manipulate files and folders directly on the Brennan?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2020, 4:14:29 AM12/20/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Rtc,

CP/Mac ripping prog. most people here use  Dbpoweramp  - and you could do it that way via a USB stick (Note the file/folder structure the Brennan expects https://www.brennan.co.uk/itemcontent.php/content/OrganisingYourMusic
NAS, yes you can manipulate the Brennan's files and folders directly on the Brennan using NAS. Remember to run a Brennan Scan Disk after any such manipulation.

Fred

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2020, 4:15:09 AM12/20/20
to Brennan Forum
CP is meant to be PC

PMB

Dec 21, 2020, 5:02:38 AM12/21/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Rt,

Please have a look at Peter Lowham's excellent instructions for setting up B2 NAS on a MAC - link.

Paul
Brennan Support.