Youtube

i...@thepoppys.co.uk

Jul 6, 2021, 1:14:48 PM7/6/21
to Brennan Forum
As i posted a while ago having problems with youtube.
Search from webui and finds content but when i try to play/download i get message
with my ip address says 'That didn't work try again'

I use a windows 10 pc and B2 software up to date

Daniel Taylor

Jul 6, 2021, 1:56:26 PM7/6/21
to Brennan Forum
When I had that happen, the advice was to clear your browser data and cache, open a new window (tab) and enter the IP address of the B2 manually.  That got it working.

PMB

Jul 7, 2021, 3:55:11 AM7/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ian,

Appears to working OK this morning - currently listening to 'Jessica' by the Allman Brothers. Have you updated the software recently? Have you tried clearing browsing data for the browser on your computer (for Chrome select 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files'), opening a new browser page and typing the IP Address from the B2 in manually - rather than using a bookmark.

Paul
Brennan Support.

MikeE

Sep 30, 2021, 1:48:12 PM9/30/21
to Brennan Forum
This has just happened to me using Safari, switched to Firefox and it was OK.  Not using the latest version of either of them.