New B2

John Coggins

May 30, 2022, 5:14:40 AM5/30/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi, My son is moving house and most of his music is on my Brennon B2 ,my question is if I buy him a new B2 and transfer the music onto the new one will he be able to play it in the new house ,with a new IP address.

Thanks John Coggins

JFBUK

May 30, 2022, 6:58:34 AM5/30/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

This forum is now in archive so for future posts use this one.

To answer your question...
Yes, he will be able to play his music quite happily
When he sets up his network at his new house the router will give his B2 a new IP address just as it will give a new address to his computer/tablet/phone.
When he uses the web UI or app  he just needs to point it at the new IP address of his B2.

John