A couple observations I'd like to share

Patrick

Jul 7, 2019, 2:35:43 PM7/7/19
to Brennan Forum
You don't have to rename cover art to coverart.jpg. I've been ripping to flac with Exact Audio Copy, and it finds album art, it copies it to the destination folder with the name artist-album.jpg. I've been renaming them to coverart.jpg, but I accidentally skipped that step today and the cover art works just fine. "Björk - Telegram.jpg" shows up as the cover art in the UI. I've done a few this way now.

I never had to explicitly start NAS, the brennan shows up on my network (one B2 at home and one B2 at work) and I can just open the music folder and copy ripped CDS right from EAC to appropriately named folders on the B2, run Scan from the UI, and it's all cool. If this isn't normal, it may be that it works because I set up DNS entries for the B2. I thought, though, that you had to explicitly start NAS. (I'm open to some education here).

After dropping a freshly ripped CD into the music folder, and running a Scan, I have to refresh my browser to see the newly added CD,

That is all. Still loving my B2's, they've got me interested in music again.