Web side Menu Overview

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2021, 9:52:23 PM3/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

2 suggestions here

1) in the Brightness setting it would be helpful to note the effect of setting brightness to 16 - where it goes dark after a period to save the screen.

2) and following
"1st March
2021This upgrade for BB1 and B2 includes the Sonos from the front panel and Stereo Pairs improvements. And a couple of bug fixes since 25th."

should not the "front panel" changes be added to the Menu?

Fred

PMB

Mar 4, 2021, 3:29:09 AM3/4/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Fred,

1) As a 'tip' on the lower part of the display?

2) Thanks, I'll get that sorted.

Paul
Brennan Support.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2021, 8:22:07 AM3/4/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

"1) As a 'tip' on the lower part of the display?" that would be GREAT too,      but I was thinking here, so that the reader is aware that the option exists.

a.JPG

I see I made a mistake with the title of this thread, I meant to call it " Web site Menu Overview"

Fred

PMB

Mar 5, 2021, 3:38:24 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Fred,

Just checking but it is Screensaver, not Brightness, that turns the display off on setting 16.....

Screensaver.jpg

Paul
Brennan Support.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 4:51:02 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

Thanks for that - you can see the source of my confusion when the "Screensaver" also controls "Brightness" :)

Fred