Wish-list for BB1

Robin

Oct 21, 2019, 11:32:36 AM10/21/19
to Brennan Forum
I am really enjoying my BB1 so far. As Apple seem to have decided to phase out iPods with decent storage, it fills a gap and more for taking my music with me!
Please could the following be added to the wish-list, non urgent.
1. Screen brightness adjustment/screen save in line with b2
2. Compression from formats to mp3. This would allow flac files from b2 backup, for example to be compressed for space purposes.
3. Search facility for use as standalone on the go.

PMB

Oct 22, 2019, 3:22:10 AM10/22/19
to Brennan Forum
HI Robin,

Thank you for the positive comments.

I have added your suggestions to the wish list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Robin

Oct 22, 2019, 6:14:11 AM10/22/19