Spotify with more than one B2

Robin

Jul 24, 2020, 8:18:36 AM7/24/20
to Brennan Forum
I know others have had this issue. Is there any news of a fix or work around, that will allow me to play Spotify through either of my two, b2’s and B1. The one it works on is superb!

PMB

Jul 27, 2020, 2:59:02 AM7/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Robin,

It is on the wishlist but I do not know when it will be added.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Robin

Aug 1, 2020, 4:51:28 AM8/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Paul, by way of an update. If I remove librespot from the b2 that I first intalled it on, I can then install librespot on my second b2 and carry on using Spotify with it. It almost seems to suggest that Spotify registers a device that it will play on, but does not allow it to register two devices that are the same, eg. two b2’s.
At least, although a bit of a pain I can use Spotify with both of my b2’s
Hope Martyn solves the issue in due course.