What was the first cd or file that you played on your B2 or BB1?

Matthew Sanders

Mar 1, 2020, 10:12:35 PM3/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Hello all,

Just wanted to ask a fun question for a change of pace.
When you received your B2 or BB1, what was the first CD or file you were anxious to play?

Don't laugh but mine was "The Pink Panther Theme" by Henry Mancini from the Midnight, Moonlight & Magic cd. It has been remastered and wow it's terrific. Highly recommended. It is my litmus test for any new equipment I buy.

Curious to see what gets posted.

Matt

Mark Ransome

Mar 2, 2020, 1:06:09 AM3/2/20
to Brennan Forum
I never played anything on it until I had ripped quite a few and played random, as for the first thing I ripped it was either Nick Drake Bryter Layter or Herb Alpert Second Wind

KJ Palmer

Mar 2, 2020, 6:07:21 AM3/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Same here, just uploaded my 60GB MP3 collection via USB stick to the BB1 and hit play > random. Very impressed though whathever it was! First new tracks were Vivaldi string concerti on Brilliant Classics.