play back stops

Paul Rota

Apr 5, 2020, 12:22:04 PM4/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi
I'm playing the Brennan through Sonos as a NAS. Maybe once every 1-2 hours, playback will stop mid song, pause for about a minute and then go the next song. WiFi issue? Brennan is in a different room from the router.
Thanks,

john Henrick

Apr 5, 2020, 12:36:36 PM4/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Sounds like WiFi issue I changed channel to resolve when I had the issue although have moved to wiring the Brennan as much more reliable

PMB

Apr 6, 2020, 4:35:50 AM4/6/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

You can check the WiFi signal at the B2 - Maintenance menu > WiFi Strength - it needs to be at least -60dBm (-50dBm being better and -70dBm being worse).

There is more info and some tips for improving the signal on our web site - link - How to connect to WiFi.

Please note that you'll need to keep the web UI open otherwise the B2 will go into standby when being used in NAS mode.

Paul
Brennan Support.