How do I upload a new tracklisting?

Andrew Denny

Jun 26, 2022, 3:15:51 PM6/26/22
to Brennan Forum
I inserted a disk and the track lookup misidentified it. I have painstakingly entered the track listing - how do I upload it for the benefit of others?

PMB

Jun 27, 2022, 8:43:05 AM6/27/22
to Brennan Forum
Hiya Granny Buttons,

We have moved to a new Forum page - here - so please post any new questions there.

We have done some work on CD Lookup recently so suggest you do a Web Upgrade to get the latest software. It appears that many entries on the musicbrainz website are incomplete and do not have the disc ID, that the B2 lookup uses. The newer software tries to find titles without a disc ID, so give it a try.

You can go onto the  www.musicbrainz.org  website - https://musicbrainz.org/doc/How_to_Add_Disc_IDs - and add the disc ID but you do need the physical disc to do this.

Paul
Brennan Support.