Brennan Loses Connection to My Local Area Network

Brian Deeny

May 21, 2023, 11:24:53 AM5/21/23
to Brennan Forum
Every time I use my Brennan B2 approximately 15 minutes after selecting a CD to play the Brennan seams to lose connection to my home network. The Brennan keeps right on playing just fine but I can no longer control it or change the play selection. The only way can get it to reconnect is to start over by rebooting the Brennan. This happens at my homes in both Colorado and Arizona. In both locations I use Comcast as the internet provider and am using a Comcast router. The Brennan has software Version B2B August 8, 2022. I initially thought it was a problem with the web UI on my iPhone 12 but it is the same when I use my laptop or my Kindle. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions? Thanks.