Remote Controller

gthu...@hotmail.co.uk

Nov 17, 2020, 10:17:22 AM11/17/20
to Brennan Forum
It's probably an age thing and having less sharp sight than I used to have, but I do find the controller to be very small and fiddly.  Is there any chance of bringing out a larger unit?

Daniel Taylor

Nov 17, 2020, 12:50:20 PM11/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Have you tried accessing the WebUI on your phone?  I think you'll like that better.

gthu...@hotmail.co.uk

Nov 17, 2020, 5:38:12 PM11/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Daniel, I hadn't thought of that,
Thanks

fred.w....@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2020, 8:37:18 PM11/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Just a thought, but do you need our help in getting you connected to your B2 using the Web UI?
1) connect the B2 to your House WiFi or router
2) look for the IP number that appears (scrolling) on the front screen shortly after boot up is complete. copy it down.
3) open your phone browser and in the top bar type in the IP number just as it is.
4) the Web UI should appear.
Fred

gthu...@hotmail.co.uk

Nov 23, 2020, 9:54:34 AM11/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for the replies. Yes, that works fine on my phone. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I've only just had the time to try it out.