BB1 buttons

Mark Richardson

Feb 11, 2022, 9:30:51 AM2/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Dear Friends ,I have a BB1 ( also a JB7 and B2) and am very happy with it. Very recently I have found that if left playing for over 20 minutes on the v tuner or stored music the buttons ( play stop , presets )become unreponsive and the only way to resolve is to hold down the power button or use the browser interface to  stop it abd reboot. THe browser interface continues to work as normal.
Has anyone else seen this issue or have ideas? I have run scan disk and the Wifi Strength is good
regards
Mark

Mark Richardson

Feb 11, 2022, 9:39:32 AM2/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Dear all, I should have added that the selector knob also fails to be responsive.
regards
Mark

Daniel Taylor

Feb 11, 2022, 12:34:53 PM2/11/22
to Brennan Forum
To me, that sounds like it might be a hardware problem with the interface board that handles the buttons and knob.  Send an email to Brennan at thebrennanb2 @ gmail . com (no spaces).

Mark Richardson

Feb 13, 2022, 12:18:56 PM2/13/22
to Brennan Forum
Dear Daniel, thank you for that advice I will do as you suggest
best wishes
Mark