Connecting to Harmon Kardon Soundsticks Wireless

stephen calver

Dec 31, 2021, 8:00:51 AM12/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi , I'm looking to purchase the B2 480G Black.
Its main purpose is to rip my entire CD library and intended to run sound through to my Harmon Kardon Soundsticks Wireless-via Bluetooth.
Looking at the Q&A its mentioned not all Bluetooth speakers are compatible with your B2 Bluetooth out option
Before I purchase, are you able to confirm whether your system is able to connect and use successfully?
Just to add I have no intention to connect any additional  external speakers to the B2, hardwired, optical or phono etc

Hopefully you can advise

Thanks

Steve

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2021, 9:37:01 AM12/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

Paul from Brennan will have to provide you with a definitive answer.

BUT

People on the Forum have used the Optical output from the B2 to drive a separate, dedicated Bluetooth transmitter which delivers a strong wireless signal that covers more than the normal Bluetooth distance range. (Bluetooth was never intended to transmit very far).I

If you look through the forum, they detail what they use, obviously a dedicated Bluetooth transmitter is likely to connect to almost any Bluetooth device.

Fred
Message has been deleted

stephen calver

Jan 1, 2022, 12:30:50 PM1/1/22
to Brennan Forum
thanks Fred , much appreciate your reply. I'll do a search in the forum and see, / await to hear from Paul. Thanks

PMB

Jan 3, 2022, 5:21:45 AM1/3/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

The B2B version makes Bluetooth connectivity a lot better.

Do the HKs have any other inputs - Line/Aux In?

Paul
Brennan Support.