An age old problem

Chrissy7090

Nov 13, 2021, 9:55:47 AM11/13/21
to Brennan Forum
I have 3 Brennan’s , a Jb7 ! B2 and a baby Brennan.
The issue I have is when I plug my B2 back up into the baby Brennan.
It’s recognised ok and plays primarily on RANDOM PLAY.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned this on here before but with 30000+ tracks by over 500 artists that is the only feasible way of playing the hard drive bsckmup.

What I’m essentially asking is it not possible to be able the put either the artist  or the slbium name in alphabetical order?.

Hoping a relatively quick and easy fix.

Thanks
Regard
Chrissy70900

JFBUK

Nov 13, 2021, 10:27:03 AM11/13/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi Chrissy,

I'm not a BB1 owner but I thought the Web UI was essentially the same as that for the B2 ?
Are you using the Web UI ?
On the B2 Web UI music on a USB drive can be searched as part of the main search panel ( different colour icons) which are listed after the HDD (or SD)

Screenshot 2021-11-13 151416.JPG

John

David Richards

Nov 14, 2021, 12:47:23 PM11/14/21
to Brennan Forum
The Artist name listing on my BB1 is in alphabetical order, but the album names are not.
The best way to control the BB1 is probably the Web UI, both the artist and album names are in alphabetical order

DR

PMB

Nov 15, 2021, 3:50:18 AM11/15/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chrissy,

The web UI will list the Artists and Albums in alphabetical order but I don;t think the BB1 shows Albums in order currently.

Paul
Brennan Support.