B2 Spotify Troubleshooting Tip

Davywhizz

Oct 15, 2020, 11:59:20 AM10/15/20
to Brennan Forum
While I found it very easy to set up my B2 to play Spotify, I was initially disappointed that the tracks were stuttering. I did a bit of Googling and, as a result, uninstalled and reinstalled the Spotify app on the tablets I use for it. I have no idea why, but it's all worked flawlessly since then. Thus not a Brennan issue and nothing to do with Librespot or my wifi connection. It's a really impressive development. Ideal for anyone wanting to explore new music on Spotify before buying CDs for ripping.

PMB

Oct 16, 2020, 4:12:47 AM10/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Davywhizz,