Accessing YouTube from the B2 App

Geoffc

Jun 17, 2020, 7:30:54 AM6/17/20
to Brennan Forum
I have recently tried to use the YouTube facility on my B2, using an Android tablet. I have found that if I connect to the B2 via the browser interface, it works perfectly. However, if I connect using the B2 App, a search for a track or an artist returns no results. The software on the B2 is up to date. Is this a known problem?

PMB

Jun 18, 2020, 4:12:16 AM6/18/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Geoffc,

Thanks for letting us know - I'll check this and get back to you.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Geoffc

Jul 6, 2020, 10:57:10 AM7/6/20
to Brennan Forum
I tried this again yesterday, and it is now working correctly - I don't know why it has changed, but it is fine now.

PMB

Jul 7, 2020, 6:10:24 AM7/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Geoffc,

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Paul
Brennan Support.