Is the Brennan OS on the BB1 and B2 the same?

Thomas Mangano

Jul 11, 2022, 11:00:35 AM7/11/22
to Brennan Forum
Question: Is the OS image the same on both the BB1 and B2.  I have an  EXTRA programmed SDC card for my BB2.  I am upgrading my BB1 SD Card to a 256 GB, so I was wondering if I could just copy my B2 SDC card "OS image" to BB1 256 GB card and add my B2 music file (145 GB).

Philip Davies

Jul 12, 2022, 3:04:30 AM7/12/22
to Brennan Forum
as it says elsewhere  ( no one is listening here anymore )

This forum is now in archive so for future posts use this one.

PMB

Jul 12, 2022, 4:16:11 AM7/12/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi mangano,

Please use the new Forum for any future questions.

Concerning upgrading the BB1's SD Card, have a look at the BB1 User Guide page - link - on our website - scroll down to 'How to upgrade the SD Card'. You need to download the software 'image' and load it onto the new card using Etcher.

Paul
Brennan Support.