Internet Radio stopped

tony.ba...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 8:16:38 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
All my preset radio stations all with 0% data waiting data
Help

tony.ba...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 8:18:27 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Should have said I have a baby Brennan BB1

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 8:21:25 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Dont have a BB1 myself but your symptoms look like you have lost your Internet connection. Check the Router.

Fred

mossley...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 9:24:19 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Am suffering the same - well almost - seem to be able to get BBC Radio Derby [BDB], but unable to get the others - cannot remember whether the [BDB] station is via VTuner or not - poss problem there as VTuner option on laptop is "going round with buffering circles" ...

mossley...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 9:26:41 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
... forgot to say I'm on a B2 ...

Kurt Fendt

Apr 25, 2022, 9:52:03 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Same problem here. Suddenly stopped this morning. Updated to Software Version B2B Mar 10 2022 – no change it still says “waiting for data 0.00%”. Stations play all right on vTuner.com when accessed through my Mac. Router works fine, all other devices connect without a problem to the router and have full Internet connection.
Any ideas? Thanks!
Kurt

Peter Lowham

Apr 25, 2022, 9:58:47 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

This forum is no longer in use.  Please go to the new Brennan Forum at https://www.thebrennanforum.com/ , click on 'New Topic' and repost your request there.

Regards,
Peter.

mossley...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 10:01:38 AM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Have done that ... a similar thread seems to have begun in the B1 section so I've added to that (despite me having a B2 - might be a problem with the new Forum when a problem covers both machines).

PMB

Apr 25, 2022, 3:21:17 PM4/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

The Bauer Group are moving all of their Radio Stations away from vTuner type aggregators to 'apps'. Planet Rock is one of their's.

Paul
Brennan Support.