Dec 31st 2019 software update

David Tellett

Jan 1, 2020, 1:35:32 PM1/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Happy New Year!

Just updated to the latest software. I’m using the new mobile version of the web UI mainly.

Glad the random button is now working nicely, but I seem to have lost the ability to play playlists! The playlists show up fine, but there’s no ‘play’ arrow next to any of the songs / albums in any of the playlists. I’ve deleted history and refreshed the UI, but it still doesn’t show any way to play the playlist items....

I’ve noticed the other version of the UI work ok, so I think this is just a v3 mobile UI issue.

Help!
David

PMB

Jan 2, 2020, 3:43:27 AM1/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi David,

What platform/OS are you viewing the webUi V3 on - seems OK on my Windows 7 system?

Paul
Brennan Support.

David Tellett

Jan 2, 2020, 7:31:55 PM1/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul, it’s on safari, iPad and iPhone. I suspect that’s it...I seem to remember you saying that Martin was working on it??
I have a brain like a sieve nowadays.