Warm/Cold

Mark Ransome

Dec 29, 2020, 3:34:04 AM12/29/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi
Just a quick question, no issue but I would just like to know.
I have my B2 on and do not power it off and have set the screen to 16 to save wear on the display.
When idle or even when playing the unit will sometimes be warm not hot, or have no heat at all.
So the question is say when idle for a good few how's the unit will be warm and other time there is no heat at all.
I am not technical just wondered why it's warm and cold for no apparent reason and why it would be like this. Thanks in advance. Mark

PMB

Dec 29, 2020, 4:41:12 AM12/29/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mark,

If the B2 is compressing, which is does in Standby mode, it will run warm. Otherwise it should be quite cool.

Paul
Brennan Support.