Why won't a download load or appear?

robert clayson

Feb 22, 2018, 6:23:15 AM2/22/18
to Brennan Forum
Never had this happen before

Ordered a CD from an artist, with also the opportunity to download it as well.

I received the download with each track in the form of a Waveform audio.

Loaded the tracks into iTunes with no problem and they play.

Within iTunes I created a mp3 version, the mp3 versions I tried to upload to the B2 via the web interface. For some reason they just do not appear on the B2 ... I also tried loading the Waveform files again nothing happened and nothing was reported.

Very puzzled!

It's not a show stopper I shall just wait for the CD to come in the post!

I regularly use the upload facility without any issues.

Robert

Brennan Support

Feb 23, 2018, 4:59:21 AM2/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello Robert

Martin here - don't really have an answer. I think you need to do some detective work.

Try repeating the successful upload. Try importing from USB. Try mixing the some good files with some bad ones. Look for the files on B2 using NAS.

Martin

robert clayson

Feb 23, 2018, 4:03:12 PM2/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for the response Martin.

The CD arrived today I loaded the CD directly into the B2. Problem solved ....  HDD reported it was in read mode.

Reset it and all is well.

Thanks