Playing B2 via Bose 500 Smart speaker and Bluetooth

Brian Ward

Aug 28, 2020, 3:55:15 AM8/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Good morning all

I have the B2 with the latest software and have been busy ripping my CD Collection but i am now interested to know if I can play the B2 using bluetooth to my Bose 500 Smart Speaker and how would I connect them together?

Many thanks
Brian (still a new user)

PMB

Aug 28, 2020, 5:23:39 AM8/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Brian,

I find it easier to use the web UI to set up Bluetooth -

Click on the 'COG' icon at the top of the web UI page to open Settings
Click on the 'Bluetooth' tab

Make sure the Bose is in discovery mode (usually an LED flashes on the unit to indicate this mode)

Click 'Scan Bluetooth' on the web UI
After 'Scanning' the Bose should be listed
Click 'pair'.

Paul
Brennan Support.