Third week impressions

Edgar Torbert

Apr 16, 2022, 10:08:29 PM4/16/22
to Brennan Forum
Have had my B2 for 3 weeks. Have listened to and enjoyed my now stored CD collection much more extensively than in 20 or more years. Have used AirPods to listen throughout my house without disturbing other family members. Have been doubly blessed with my entire CD collection available to play in my car by means of the B2 backup stored on a thumb drive plugged into the car audio system. Two thumbs up, all the way.

I concur with some of the wish list items registered in this forum, but I believe the B2 is a bargain and more than meets my basic needs for compact storage and efficient accessibility for my CD collection. I appreciate the ongoing developmental endeavors of the company, which are promptly shared with B2 owners and the helpful online information from the company as well as the user forum.

PMB

Apr 18, 2022, 4:09:05 AM4/18/22
to Brennan Forum
HI etor...,