Re: Internet access results in a hang

Message has been deleted

PMB

Feb 18, 2022, 4:05:31 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Johnm.r,

Try running Scan Disk - Settings menu - which will rebuild the internal database the B2 uses to locate and play your music.

Also close the app and the web UI. Got to settings for the browser (the one you were using to view the web UI) and select 'clear browsing data' - for chrome, select 'cached images and files'. Open anew browser page and enter the IP manually, rather than using a bookmark.

Paul
Brennan Support.

On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 6:03:19 PM UTC johnhm.r...@gmail.com wrote:
On trying to search the Database after loading a new CD my B2 appeared to hang. Although I can get it to play other CD's and I can 'fast forward' by dragging the timeline position indicator - However, I can't pause play or access the track jump commands from either the unit or app. I wondered if a system software update might sort it and I found the same problem. It's sitting with 'Loading' displayed but I don't think that anything is actually happening. Again, playback is possible but the control functions aren't available. Internet radio stations are displayed and content is available.

I have the Oct 22nd system software installed - not sure if there has been another release since then - and I have tried the time honoured power down/power up solutions to no avail. Any suggestions?