Headphones pairing

Steve Macquire

Dec 26, 2021, 3:12:28 AM12/26/21
to Brennan Forum
HI Recrntly bought my B2 and so has been ok, I have tried to pair my Sony WH-CH700N but with little or no success. The B2 can find the headphones but won't successfully pair.
Can anybody offer any advice or help on what I am doing wrong please?
Or could anybody recommend any bluetooth headphones or speakers that will  work with the B2
Many thanks in advance
Steve

JFBUK

Dec 26, 2021, 8:51:37 AM12/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

I assume you have made sure both the B2 and headphones are in pairing mode ?

Which version of the B2 software are you using ?

The B2B version offers better Bluetooth connectivity.

Brennan now do not market the B2 as offering Bluetooth output but it does still work for a lot of devices.

Screenshot 2021-12-26 132425.jpg

 If you cannot get your Sony headphones to work then as an alternative to buying different headphones you could connect a Bluetooth transmitter to the B2 via optical.

PMB

Dec 27, 2021, 3:47:31 AM12/27/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

Try a reset on the headphones to clear previous pairings and also on the B2 - use the front control to go to Settings >> Maintenance >> Reset Bluetooth and then try to pair them again.

Paul
Brennan Support.