Latest Experimental B2B Jan 25 2022 is available

Peter Lowham

Feb 9, 2022, 9:13:56 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

The B2B Experimental release is now B2B Jan 25 2022 and is available on the link below.  Go to the Experimental section near the bottom of the page.

I don't know what changes have been made, but I have loaded it onto one of my B2s and am playing with it now.

Regards,
Peter.

PMB

Feb 10, 2022, 3:20:52 AM2/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Peter,

I think this may just be some background changes but will ask.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Peter Lowham

Feb 18, 2022, 11:22:33 AM2/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

I've just found a new feature in 'B2B Jan 15 2022' version in 'Settings & Status' which provides memory index and memory tables data.  This will be very useful in helping to diagnose problems in very large collections.  The diagnostic is not in the Dec 15 2021 version.

I have included a couple of screenshots which show the details.

Regards,
Peter.
SS1_MemDiag_.JPG
SS2_MemDiag_.JPG