BB1 Screen has started flickering

SteveB

Aug 27, 2020, 6:30:34 AM8/27/20
to Brennan Forum
My BB1 screen has just started flickering in all modes e.g. not playing anything, playing music, playing Internet Radio, playing Youtube videos.

Has anyone else experienced this?

SteveB

Aug 27, 2020, 7:23:56 AM8/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Issue solved - it is currently connected to a non-powered USB hub connected to my laptop, for the first time, & it appears that the power source is a tad flaky - running the BB1 using batteries & plugging directly into the mains or the laptop shows no flickering

David Richards

Aug 27, 2020, 7:42:10 AM8/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hello Steve,
I am running my BB1 from a USB A output on my desktop PC. USB A has a maximum current of 0.5A where the power supply supplied with the BB1 has a maximum output of 2A. I am not experiencing any problems, but there might be if I was to play at higher volume.

DR.