JB7

Peter Byers

Sep 1, 2021, 6:18:43 AM9/1/21
to Brennan Forum
Just picked up a preowned unit.  Unable to put unit into Segue Mode.  See only  Segue OFF .  Any ideas?

Daniel Taylor

Sep 1, 2021, 7:36:11 AM9/1/21
to Brennan Forum
I don't know the JB7.  But I wonder if that is a toggle.  Press it and see if the prompt changes to Seque ON.  If so, I think that might indicate that what it says is what it will change to when you press it.  Try it both ways to see how it works.

JFBUK

Sep 1, 2021, 8:49:01 AM9/1/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi

This from the Brennan website if you google 'JB7' & 'Segue'

Q:"What can I do to ensure a gap between tracks?"

The JB7 normally blends one track into the next. Its called Segue. Classical listeners generally do not want that. To turn Segue off select Settings from the menu, then Play Mode, then select Segue Off. There is also a Classical play mode that turns segue off and stops playing at the end of each album - like a performance.

John

Peter Byers

Sep 1, 2021, 10:55:24 AM9/1/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for the info .  Pressing Segue Off toggle did just that.!!!  Play Normal mode does the trick
Peter B