Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Dan Watts

nepročitano,
23. lip 2022. 14:20:0023. 06. 2022.
u Brennan Forum
Woke up this morning to find red & green lights flashing. B2 will not turn on. Removed back plate & took out SD micro. Left it out for 10 mins & put back in. Back plate & leads put back in. No change, still flashing lights. Run process three more times as was getting frustrated & sure it would eventually work.

No luck.

Any advice. Luckily all FLAC music on B2 is backed up to an external hard drive so happy to do a major reboot if someone can offer some advice.

Thanks,

Dan

PMB

nepročitano,
24. lip 2022. 04:14:4424. 06. 2022.
u Brennan Forum
Hi Dan,

Please use our new Forum - link - for any new questions.

It sounds like the B2's operating software, stored on the SD Card, may have been corrupted somehow - perhaps a power cut.

This can be fixed by reprogramming or replacing the SD Card. Please email us on -   thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - no spaces, with a brief description of the problem and we will do our best to sort it for you.

Your music is stored separately on the HDD or SSD, so should be safe.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru