Updating B2B software

Bob West

Feb 13, 2021, 3:45:56 AM2/13/21
to Brennan Forum
I currently have the current B2B software on my Brennan when the next version comes out that will resolve the Youtube problem can I just update it by going to Settings->Web Upgrade?
Thanks for the help

Peter Lowham

Feb 13, 2021, 8:16:46 AM2/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob,

Normally the BB1 and B2 software is updated by going into 'Settings' --> 'Web Upgrade'.

However, on a few occasions, the update instructions have instructed us to download a file to a USB stick and use 'Settings' --> 'Maintenance' --> 'SW Upgrade' to perform the update.  But the software update webpage gives guidance on that, so it's not a problem.

Regards,
Peter.

PMB

Feb 15, 2021, 3:57:16 AM2/15/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob,

A 'Web Upgrade' downloads the appropriate B2 or B2B software.

Martin has released new software to get YouTube working again - 14th Feb 2021.

Paul
Brennan Support.