Random play back to non random problem

Jeffrey Rothfeder

Jan 9, 2018, 9:49:43 PM1/9/18
to Brennan Forum
After using the Next button to begin to play the entire library randomly, what is the best way to get back to non-random play of a specific album? At this point, in random play mode, when I choose an album through the Web interface and then choose the first song to play from that album, that song will play but the display will say that the B2 is still in Random play mode. Which means that the next song could come from anywhere in the library, rather than being the next song in the album I have chosen. The only way I can get out of this Random mode seems to be by using the B2's knobs to choose an artist and then an album and then a song. And even that doesn't seem to always work. Am I missing some easy fix to moving between Random play and Album play?

Thanks.

David Gardner

Jan 10, 2018, 2:01:22 AM1/10/18
to Brennan Forum
Maybe I misunderstood your question but can't you just click the Random Play button on the web interface to switch it off (it is a toggle). That way the B2 continues to advance through the album you are in.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

David Tellett

Jan 10, 2018, 3:41:38 AM1/10/18
to Brennan Forum
I think it also disables if you do an active search?

Jeffrey Rothfeder

Jan 10, 2018, 8:50:01 PM1/10/18
to Brennan Forum
Active search doesn't seem to do it. But I did find the shuffle off on the Web interface and that seems to do it. Thanks for the help.