Copy music (FLAC) and any metadata/tags to Onkyo DP-X1a

flowe

Dec 30, 2021, 9:41:35 PM12/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Hello,
 I am new to googlegroups; unsure if there is a place/wiki and or something else where I could find the steps needed to copy the contents of the B2 to the internal storage portion and the SD cards on my Onkyo mobile FLAC player.

Any pointers/help with the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
flowe

PMB

Dec 31, 2021, 4:46:57 AM12/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi flowe...,

You can (should) make a backup of the music on the B2 to an external USB HDD/SSD/memory stick, plug the backup device into your computer and copy the music to the SD Cards.

The music on the backup will be in whatever format (FLAC or MP3) you selected on the B2.

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Dec 31, 2021, 6:18:52 AM12/31/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

In addition to Paul's advice if you want to only move some tracks then you could create a playlist with just those tracks and use the Export Playlist option from the menu

Screenshot 2021-12-31 111650.jpg

John