B1 no artwork from itunes transfer

Alan Derbie

May 14, 2020, 4:57:26 AM5/14/20
to Brennan Forum
After completing all artwork in iTunes, when transferring all albums no artwork appearing on B1.

Daniel Taylor

May 14, 2020, 8:08:59 AM5/14/20
to Brennan Forum
The B2 looks for a jpg file in the Album folder where the track files are stored.  The documentation says to name this file coverart.jpg.  But I've read in the forum, that it can be named anything, so long as it is a jpg file (with a jpg file extension).

You can get those jpg files to your B2 a number of ways.  Easiest way is to access the B2's HDD as a NAS drive and just copy the files to where they should be.
I think there's a way to do it through the WebUI, as well.  There is also a way thru the WebUI to get cover art from the internet.  Check the B2 website for instructions.