I can't 'reply to all'

Phil G

Aug 5, 2020, 5:34:08 PM8/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Just recently, whenever I try to take part in a discussion by 'reply to all', I get blocked and receive this message...

Message blocked
Your message to bren...@googlegroups.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
The response was:
The group bren...@googlegroups.com does not allow posting through email.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Peter Lowham

Aug 5, 2020, 5:41:02 PM8/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Phil,
I'm just testing the 'Reply to all' option in the 'new' Google Groups view, so let's see what happens.

Regards,
Peter.

Daniel Taylor

Aug 5, 2020, 7:50:23 PM8/5/20
to Brennan Forum
I don't even see a "Reply to All" option.  If you are using the newer Google Groups interface, try going back to the old one.

PMB

Aug 6, 2020, 4:12:33 AM8/6/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Phil G,

I just checked your membership settings and you are allowed to post.

To reply to a post you select the 'reply' arrow to the top right of the current post, rather than sending an email.

Paul
Brennan Support.