BACKING UP EVERYTHING TO A FAT32 STICK?

Christopher Cooper

Mar 26, 2022, 1:48:18 PM3/26/22
to Brennan Forum
I have all my CDs ripped and I bought a 32gb fat 32 stick
I plugged it in to the C USB and I read what I'm suppose to do but 'Im lost! HELP

Daniel Taylor

Mar 26, 2022, 4:26:47 PM3/26/22
to Brennan Forum
Go to front panel.  Push in the big selector knob (and release).
Turn until it says USB Functions.  Press/release knob.
Turn until it says Export to C. Press/release knob.
Titles should start appearing one after another in the display, and the red light will flash.
Wait until the names stop scrolling and the red light stops flashing (on steady).
Should be done (or the flash drive is full).

PMB

Mar 28, 2022, 3:30:19 AM3/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi cccoop...,

Is 32GB large enough to take the entire backup in one go? You can check memory usage by press INFO on the remote and noting the 'Used' figure. You need a memory stick with at least that amount of memory, preferably more.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Christopher Cooper

Apr 3, 2022, 1:02:50 PM4/3/22