internet radio presets

g01...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 11:06:38 AM10/29/18
to Brennan Forum
My internet/web radio presets have disappeared and i cant seem to get them back.
Any advice please

David Tellett

Oct 29, 2018, 5:00:44 PM10/29/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi, try Scan Disk, and /or reboot the Brennan.

PMB

Oct 30, 2018, 4:25:49 AM10/30/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi g017edt,

I would also suggest a reboot - Settings > Maintenance > Reboot and Scan Disk - Settings > Scan Disk.

If you do end up having to set up the presets again, press and hold the Play/Stop button until 'Saving' is displayed to ensure the presets are saved.

Paul
Brennan Support.

g01...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2018, 4:57:53 AM10/30/18
to Brennan Forum
Paul, thanks. I have done as you say but still doesnt appear.
I should have been clearer.
The presets work on the B2 and through the remote control....no problem.
It's just that they have disappeared on the web interface on my ipad and I cant get them to reappear. So when/if I want to select a radio station from the ipad I have to search for it.
This isnt a big problem and rather an irritation, as I can always use the remote control.

PMB

Oct 31, 2018, 3:26:52 AM10/31/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi g017edt,

Have you recently upgraded the B2's software and do you think that may have caused the problem?

Paul
Brennan Support.

g01...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 2:01:32 PM11/1/18
to Brennan Forum
Not knowingly.

Maybe I need to reset the wifi connection with the B"?

PMB

Nov 2, 2018, 3:42:19 AM11/2/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi g017edt,

Try refreshing the UI page on your iPad, or closing the UI and starting a new browser page.

You could also try setting the presets again and then press and hold the Play/Stop button on the B2 until 'Saving' is shown - normally this is done automatically, but worth a try.

Paul
Brennan Support.

MikeB

Nov 9, 2018, 4:19:48 AM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi g017edt,

Did you manage to resolve this issue?
I've had this problem/issue ever since I purchased my b2, and I really want to get it sorted.

Thanks

Edwyn Corteen

Nov 9, 2018, 6:34:58 AM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
You have space for 10 presets numbered 0-9 if you have none find a station on vtuner, click on the three dots on the RHS and add to the preset number you want.

MikeB

Nov 9, 2018, 8:53:11 AM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Edwyn,

But I don't have space for 10 presets - that's the problem..

MikeB

Nov 9, 2018, 9:00:57 AM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Here's a screenshot of my Brennan UI showing NO PRESETS

Screenshot 2018-11-09.png

Edwyn Corteen

Nov 9, 2018, 9:45:07 AM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Sounds like your SD card is corrupt somehow, you can rebuild it from the instructions on this page, if you have the micro SD card you will also need an SD card adaptor. Look at SD card image instructions.

MikeB

Nov 9, 2018, 1:34:37 PM11/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for the info Edwyn.
I flashed a new SD card as per the instructions, but it's no different. Still no presets.

Any more ideas?

g01...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 10:24:59 AM11/11/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi MikeB
I havent resolved this.
I should say that I had the presets displaying on the web page for over a year but they suddenly disappeared and I havent been able to get them back.
I should also point out that the presets are working on the B2 itself and can be controlled with the remote control without problem,
So quite why they dont show on the web page is puzzling to say the least.

MikeB

Nov 11, 2018, 10:48:25 AM11/11/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi g017edt, thanks for coming back about this.
Mine's the same, the presets work fine on the b2, just not on the web UI.
As you say, it's very puzzling.

JustAnOrdinaryJoanna

Nov 12, 2018, 3:10:52 AM11/12/18
to Brennan Forum
Mike, go1, have you tried the 'fix' in the post above - about problems editing etc on the web ui? If it works via the b2/remote, it seems a logical potential solution.

They deleted their browser history and started from scratch typing the ip address. This 'forces' your browser to get a 'fresh' page further up the internet chain, rather than accessing a cached version (used for speed).

MikeB

Nov 12, 2018, 3:43:37 AM11/12/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello JustAnOrdinaryJoanna,
Yes, I've already tried that many times, on different browsers and different operating systems. Nothing seems to give me the UI presets, but they are all there in the b2, and function OK using the remote. They just don't come across with the Web UI.

Edwyn Corteen

Nov 12, 2018, 5:34:55 AM11/12/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike

Sorry the re-flashed SD card did not work, really no idea what may be wrong apart from what Browser are you using? I use Chrome without problems.