Bluetooth Headphones that work well !

mossley...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2022, 9:25:46 AM3/4/22
to Brennan Forum
Finally took a punt on some wireless bluetooth headphones - Sony WH-CH510 - only £29 on Amazon (or £34-99 if you've got a handy Argos) - and they work perfectly ! The volume control on the phones is ample for my ears, connected to the B2 with no problem and the range is good enough for me to continue listening even when I sneak outside for a crafty cigarette ...

Jeff. M.

Mar 4, 2022, 11:07:19 AM3/4/22
to Brennan Forum
Nice to see someone having success with bluetooth on here! I have too BTW!

Bob Fishleigh

Mar 4, 2022, 3:28:15 PM3/4/22
to Brennan Forum
Who supplied them at £29? On my Amazon prime they are £35. So are the “renewed” ones.
Suppose I’ll have to go to Argos after all.

Dennis

Mar 4, 2022, 5:21:38 PM3/4/22
to Brennan Forum

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 3:28:15 PM UTC-5 bobfis...@gmail.com wrote:
...On my Amazon prime they are £35. So are the “renewed” ones.

Sounds as if you are looking at prices for the White version. The Black version shows GBP26.00 from Amazon Warehouse and other prices if you click the link which says New & Used (31) from ...

Jeff. M.

Mar 5, 2022, 6:03:40 AM3/5/22
to Brennan Forum
Do they work as wired phones too?