Classical on default?

Jeffrey Rothfeder

Feb 21, 2018, 10:30:50 AM2/21/18
to Brennan Forum
Maybe I'm not adept enough on the interface so there may be an obvious solution but here's my problem: Suppose I put Classical On to listen to one album, and not automatically go to the next one. But if I then choose full library random play by pressing the Next button, when I subsequently select an album to listen to I can press the shuffle key to get out of Random mode for that album, but Classical Off is automatically selected again. Which means that it will play the one album I have chosen and the next one on the list. Is there a way (shouldn't there be a way) to keep Classical mode on if it is chosen even if you go to full library random play. Or at least in the interface there should be a way to turn Classical Mode on and off because as far as I can tell when I go back to playing a single album I can only reselect Classical Mode via the B2 device itself.

Any help? Love the machine.

Brennan Support

Feb 23, 2018, 3:52:49 AM2/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello Jeffrey

Martin here - can you give me an example of what you would like to happen. Use real names for albums and describe what you would like to happen in an ideal world.

If you can describe it and it doesn't conflict then I'm sure it can be done - I think Classical on/off probably should be on on the web UI somewhere but the now playing section is due for a rewrite anyway.

Martin