Can’t move YouTube download to playlists

Bob Fishleigh

Mar 16, 2022, 7:28:43 PM3/16/22
to Brennan Forum
Since upgrading to the latest March upgrade I haven’t been able to move a downloaded YouTube item to a playlist. This is, of course, after the green tick appears.
The moving seems alright and the white entry line appears on the chosen playlist where I expected the move to materialise, but nothing gets moved and the track, YouTube item, doesn’t appear in the playlist.
I can only play it from the history list.
Any clues?
Highlighting the word YouTube at the top does suggest it is experimental..
Perhaps that’s why. Not enough experimenting has been done?

PMB

Mar 17, 2022, 5:09:19 AM3/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob,

I'll investigate.

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Mar 17, 2022, 10:34:22 AM3/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob,

are you trying to drag and drop the Youtube ?

The way I do it is to bring up the requisite youtube  in the search panel and then clicking on the ...

John

Screenshot 2022-03-17 143006.jpg
Screenshot 2022-03-17 143021.jpg

Bob Fishleigh

Mar 17, 2022, 5:24:02 PM3/17/22
to Brennan Forum

Thanks, John. That works. I thought drag and drop would have been easier. The mechanics are there, it just didn’t work.
Anyway I have got there now.
At ease, everybody.
Bob.

JFBUK

Mar 18, 2022, 4:42:58 AM3/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob,

I'll let Paul  comment on whether the drag and drop should be working for Youtubes.
It does look like it should work with a  "shadow image" and + sign appearing when you attempt to drag an entry.

John