Buying b2b card

harlond57

Sep 14, 2021, 12:55:37 PM9/14/21
to Brennan Forum
Maybe I'm having a bad day or maybe I'm just dense.  I want to buy the SD card with the b2b software on it, but the SD card for sale on the Brennan website shopping page doesn't say anything about it containing the b2b software.  I've tried to find a page offering the card that makes plain it includes the software, but I can't.  Anybody got a link to such a page, or able to offer confirmation that the SD card for sale includes the software.  Thanks.

Peter Lowham

Sep 14, 2021, 1:07:35 PM9/14/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Harlond57,

The microSD cards and SD cards that Brennan supply for the B2 are only issued with B2B software.  The B2 version of software not been issued for about 2 - 3 years now.

So when you order the SD card (or microSD card) it will arrive with B2B software.  Just one point to note is that the software will not be fully up to date; it might be a couple of months behind, so you should run 'Web Upgrade' once you have installed the new card.

Regards,
Peter.

harlond57

Sep 19, 2021, 11:55:54 AM9/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks everyone.  I ordered my new SD card on 9/14 through the Brennan website, it arrived 9/17, and I installed it today.  Couldn't have been easier.  Everything is working fine and I'm fully upgraded.  If anyone is reluctant to make the switch to b2b because you have to open up the unit, no reason to be.  I did find it very helpful to watch this video first:

The video showed me exactly what I was looking for and where it was.  Again, super easy.  Thanks again everyone.

Peter Lowham

Sep 19, 2021, 12:12:32 PM9/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi harlond57,

Thanks for letting us know; this infomation is useful for other forum users.  Glad that you are fully up and running!

Regards,
Peter.