Transferring music from Amazon music?

Keith Langton

Feb 9, 2022, 8:24:14 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi all, is it possible to transfer music from Amazon music (the free one) to the B2?
I’ve seen the YouTube video showing how to buy music from the Amazon website, but is there a way of transferring an album from the app?
TIA

JFBUK

Feb 9, 2022, 11:40:41 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi

downloaded files from Amazon Music for offline playback without purchase are stored in a format that is copyright protected (understandably) on your computer/phone/tablet so you can only play them back in the Amazon app.

If you purchase the tracks then they can be transferred to your B2 as they will be downloaded as MP3.

I'm not sure that Amazon are offering purchase of HD quality tracks as yet?

John

Keith Langton

Feb 9, 2022, 11:49:59 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum